Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Princesses. . . oh, and jock!

While Halloween remains to be my least favortie major holiday. . . I have to admit, it is fun to see how cute my kids are all dressed up! We attended a Halloween party friday night at a friends, way fun! Then on saturday we went trunk-or-treating. . . or in our case stroller-or-treating. We put the stroller, with Ethan inside, in a parking spot next to our friends car and passed out candy from there. Anywho, Kate is the beautiful "Snow Wipe" and McKenna the dainty Princess Fairy.
And the E-Man went as a basketball jock. The plan was to get him a sweatband to wear, but I never made it out to the store to get one.


So, I feel I must explain WHY I don't like Halloween. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE SCARED. I do enjoy the cutesy part, dressing up my kids all fun. . . but there is always the dark side to Halloween. . . . I do not like how it makes me feel. So, there ya go. . . on to better holidays! :O)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your kids are so cute! :)

I LOVE Halloween, but only for the cutesy stuff, and the traditions, like going to the pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins with family. The scary stuff I don't enjoy either. Or the creepy stuff either...

Tara and Orlando said...

I'm right there with you Jamie. Halloween is not my favorite. But it is cute watching the kids get so excited about it all.