Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School


I made Tyler turn around and take a picture on his way out the door last wednesday. His first day of school. He's a math teacher at Skyview highschool. This year, between that job and his online teaching, he will be teaching 5 different subjects. Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, pre-Cal, and AP Calculus. A full load! He loves it, and I love that he loves it. It's pretty amusing and entertaining having a math geek as a husband. His mind is constantly thinking and he will often come to me with some new "find". He'll figure out a new formula of how putting numbers together this special way will get you this outcome. I just nod and smile, tell him I think I get it, and love him even more that he's so excited about this new discovery.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

So this is what I get to look forward to when Jordan finishes school? I'll have to practice my smile and nod face. Math and I are worst enemies.